Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Marta

For this shoot my idea was to do something a little gothic, lots of sheer black clothes mixed with leather, and shot somewhere foresty. Finding 'forest-y' locations in Toronto wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, this is the dog park across the street from my apartment. Climbing in trees to shoot makes for beautiful bokeh, I'd do it again any day. It was a blustery day, and this was right after a down-pour and a thunderstorm. However, I think the cloudy skies made for great light and gave a softness to the shoot that wouldn't have been there had it been sunny. Some girls seem to have this magical quality that makes you never want to stop shooting, Marta is one of these girls.

Marta with Peggi Lepage/Spot 6
Make Up: Shawnna Downing







1 comment:

  1. Oh my god.

    Your pictures take my breath away.
    Especially the 1st and 4th picture are splendid, can't take my eyes off them.

    You're such an amazing photographer.
    Can't wait to see more of your stuff.

    /U

    ReplyDelete