Sunday, August 21, 2011

Test with Jillian







Jillian with Peggi Lepage
Make Up: Shawnna Downing
Styling/Photo: Kim Akrigg

Someone mentioned Sugar Beach to me when I first got to Toronto, and described it as 'white sand and pink umbrellas', and as soon as I heard that I knew I needed to shoot there. It's a short walk from my place, so early yesterday morning Shawnna and I walked over to shoot with Jillian. It was beautiful and empty, and the sun was just coming up. The slight breeze made it perfect, and the little bit of sun was perfect as it ended up raining later in the day. I was told that Toronto is ugly, but whoever was telling me was misinformed because I keep finding the most beautiful places here.

1 comment:

  1. The last picture is p e r f e c t. Not that there's anything wrong with the other ones, but her eyes just see right through the lense.

    I'm not sure what I feel about her keeping her mouth open in every single shot, but other than that they're absolutely stunning.

    I have to come back later and adore the rest of your posts.

    Love,

    /U from Finland

    ReplyDelete